mostly photos.. and hardly frequent..

Sunday, May 21, 2006

I'm a Sylvester too.. :)

Got another quiz on the same site and this time, I was to figure out what famous feline I am (Of late, I'm getting closer to cats a lot.. :)..). Results dont seem quite encouraging.. but the answers to the quiz will not change so let me take it with a pinch of salt.. :)







Which famous feline are you?




You're Sylvester. Inventive and industrious, you seem incapable of learning from experience. At least you're good-humored about it, and on the upside, you're never bored or boring. You're clearly quite goal-oriented and are always on the BRINK of success. However, a word to the wise: Sometimes the easy way's the best one to follow.

As before, my take on the output are in blue..

You're Sylvester. Inventive and industrious flattered I am, you seem incapable of learning from experience ???? . At least you're good-humored about it this could mostly correct, and on the upside, you're never bored or boring Not all will agree including me. Sometimes I can put you off. You're clearly quite goal-oriented and are always on the BRINK of success Does it mean I never succeed?. However, a word to the wise: Sometimes the easy way's the best one to follow The first part ruled me out anyways.. ;).. so let me not comment.

This type of quizzes, horoscopes, start signs, astrology etc... these are just like seeing a mirror. We always see what we want to see. Self discovery means looking more into yourself for answers rather than looking out.

3 Comments:

  • Tee hee...me Calvin :) !!

    By Blogger Chitra, at 2:32 AM  

  • me tigger!

    By Blogger Phil, at 6:58 AM  

  • @Chitra,

    Good to know that. Given your advicing capabilities, it doesn't surprise me.. :P..

    @Phil,

    :D.. fun loving feline you..

    By Blogger Avinash, at 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home