mostly photos.. and hardly frequent..

Friday, May 05, 2006

a million bucks or a sleep of 10 hrs?

Today my answer for this question will be latter... How I wish I could sleep 10hrs continuously without any disturbance or light?... More importantly, the sleep should be relaxing.. the quality rather than the quantity.

Yesterday night I slept late, watching a movie called Frida. The movie was a nice one, about a free soul and her life. So just got engulfed under it. Slept just 5 hours after I slept and today I felt I was not a free soul. Whole body was under this influence of a nuisance... It is neither a pain nor a healthy feel.. as if I was tied by a rope for 2-3 days without any mobility.

Let me not talk about the state of mind.

Though I can carry on for 2-3 days like this, I know I'm going to crash somewhere down the line.

How can I come out of this? Is sleep the only option?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home