mostly photos.. and hardly frequent..

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Let us b-friends


Disclaimer: Since the people and events mentioned in this blog are from my recent past, in most probabilities, you'll not understand whats written in this blog. With 'da Vinci code' scheduled to release on May 19, 2006 I'm getting 'fièvre de conservateur' (didn't get what I said?.. start reading the disclaimer again... :)..). So take a chance if you wish... :).

Life poses different propositions.. all these days people used to come across in some way or the other, for a purpose, either from my side or from their side. Some of them just fade away once their purpose is served (just like I fade away from their lives). But some of them hang on, return smiles, forward mails, meet up, invite for tasting something they prepare and so on...

Coming back to the topic of this post.. what is this b-friend? b-friend is blog friend, a friend who keeps in touch with you through his or your blogs. We used to hear of pen friends who would keep in touch by writing letters and then came e-friends who will keep in touch using e-mails.

I happened to bump into one of those bloggers who are good at expressing their thoughts and feelings and in a strong opinionated manner oozing with attitude.. (so unlike of me.. :(.. guess I'm getting old thats all... sigh...). So I just abruptly bumped into This person(TP henceforth. I want the anonymity to continue.. :)..)'s comment box, trying to impersonate someone TP was trying to criticise in the blog. Phat came a sportive reply and the chat (why am I not calling it blog?) went on and so did the comments and replies to the same. Somehow an image of mine was created through the blogz (calling girls 'gurlz' doesn't fascinate me much) and one day the comment box read "Hey.. you know what? I've started liking you".. phew!!!.. Some people can make out when you write your heart out and when you pretend. So there must be a reason behind writing that. But the point is eventhough we haven't met, there is an smoothness and feel-good feeling of friendship (find the meaning of sanskrit word 'Sneha' and you'll be surprised). And the disclaimer part is something I and TP share. ie, I used to do this even before I knew TP. Ask SP if you want.. :)...

Another of bloggers said ' j) Anonyomity is not a hindarance to bonding.'.. Life taught him that!!!.. how true... and TP also agreed... Guess it is true too. I know the live examples of people who have married without even seeing each other - some who have at least exchanged emails/letters, some who have not even done that, seeing each other on the wedding day!! - and leading a life of example for understanding and compassion.

Some silent (oops... not the purpose of this blog.. :P..) Person (SP {why not ssp?} from now on... can't rejist increasing the obscureness of this blog..) did not introduce me to one friend. But like TP, I figured a nice person was behind the blogs and thought of bumping in again.. but did not want to keep the shroud of mystery or anonymity. More so, felt he was in need of some help and thought of jotting some of my experiences. I'm yet to see a reply... but I'm sure I'll be replied.. (weird English hna?)

How can I post a blog without a picture? Well, I must thank the link which binds me to the three.

Did you say 'Which three?"... then its time to close this window or tab.. :).

Did you say 'Whats the link with the link in the above sentence and the picture you talk about?'

This pic itself is the link... (Dont place the mouse on the pic. There is no hyperlink. Just the pic.. :D..) Still can't figure out? Find someone who knows Kannada and if you know me, you'll figure out. If you figured somethings and are feeling kind of lost... then ask yourself 'Where am I' and you'll figure your way. Try to answer in the comments and leave me a mail or ur ID for the answer. Else, I'll celebrate meeting TP face 2 face with the answer in a blog. But I'm not sure when that will happen and dont expect it to happen too... Things are good as they are..

PS: If you figured who TP is, please dont disclose and be a spoil sport. :). If you think you are TP, then please drop a mail for verification. SP shall remain 'silent' as expected... I know I am not as good as Dan Brown in creating mysteries or codes.. but I have done it and given some - well many - hints too... I'm sure you'll find it either too easy to crack or too obscure to even challenge you. Let me know anyways..

4 Comments:

  • i could find someone to decode the lines written on the beach.
    jyothi - avinash

    but what is the question?? and what is the answer??

    By Blogger Phil, at 11:32 AM  

  • Avi(SCD)..mail drop maaDona andre mail id ne illa!! Anyhow, you know mine right? So, drop me a mail...:D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:49 AM  

  • guess it was tooo easy.. :)

    By Blogger Avinash, at 7:01 AM  

  • guess it was tooo easy.. :). Now leave a comment in your blog - where I left my first comment - with your ID refering to this post.. :). Want to avoid man in the middle attack.. ;)..

    By Blogger Avinash, at 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home