mostly photos.. and hardly frequent..

Sunday, May 21, 2006

I'm a Pegasus!!!

While wandering about in the net on a lazy Sunday morning, I hit upon a site which would say what kind of a famous beast I am.. So I took the quiz and the results are:








What mythical beast are you?




You're a pegasus. You're very calm and loving. Something about you makes others want to get close to you, whether or not you feel the same way about them. You don't bond to others easily, but when you do it's long-lasting. Your alignment is *good*, but not so much that you can't have fun.

Now the analysis.... My thoughts are in blue

You're a pegasus. Thank you!!... Happy to be a hero. You're very calm true sometimes and loving only others can say :). Something about you makes others want to get close to you again, only others can say, whether or not you feel the same way about them I can't say untill the others say whether the first part is true. You don't bond to others easily true untill very recently, but when you do it's long-lasting was true untill very recently. Dont think this has changed much. Your alignment is *good* I know, but not so much that you can't have fun some people will surely agree.. :).

Did you ask who is Pegasus?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home