mostly photos.. and hardly frequent..

Saturday, November 25, 2006

England part 2

I tend to compare India, US and UK. I think I should stop doing it. People are what they are due to what their history is and background is. They think in some way because they are conditioned to. Afterall, beauty (anything for that matter) lies in the eyes of the beholder..


This place is sleepy at times.. It isn't as clean as it looks. But the roads and pavements are done in a standard way across the city, which gives it a character of its own. One thing I liked about it is that the curb edges are not too sharp or high. This makes it easier for bigger cards to use some space of the pavement.


Traffic rules are followed strictly by everyone. Pedestrians get the first preference. There are small cars like Santro and Wagon R here. Right hand drive. Is it so much like India or does US wants to be just different from others?.. Oops.. I started again.. :)

Nights.. as good as anywhere else. Somehow, I'm not able to caste it as good or bad.. :).. This is what it is.. good at times and bad at times.. As I said before this is how I see it.. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home