mostly photos.. and hardly frequent..

Friday, October 27, 2006

scary story..

I returned home at 9:30 pm on a Friday, after walking for 10 mins on deserted streets, trying to avoid the drunken kids (yes.. thats how they looked) and pub goers. I open the door and switch on the path way light. House is deserted too. Nobody is in yet. I'm the least workaholic in this house I guess.. :(..

I climb the stairs and open my room and find some food items. Hungry, I take it towards the kitchen in the ground floor.

Screech.. screech.. dab .. click.. I hear some sounds in the first floor.. I think 'OK may be the next door neighbor's house. With houses so closeby, what else to expect?'.. I continue with the heating up stuff.

I remembered that I had to get the spoon from my bag, so I climb the stairs again, open the room and push the door behind me.

Screech Screech dab click... the rest room door this time. I peep out of the half open door and I can see the light trying to squeeze out of the door. 'May be I didn't observe. Guys must have left it on. Let me turn it off when I go back'. I continue with searching for the spoon in the already messed up baggage. I found it ultimately!!! I put my hand to rescue the poor spoon..

Screech screech dab click... Quickly I leave the spoon in the bag, trun around and look out the door of my room. Rest room door is open and light is switched off.. :(... But all the doors in the floor are closed and no light peeping out of these closed doors too ... phew... which means there is someone in this house, other than me........................

Reminds me of Ram Gopal Varma's Bhoot...

Then I decide, let me wait till the ones I can see return. They do, and I ask them do they also hear sounds like I did. 'Yes' came the answer. It is an recluse old woman, who avoids interactions with other beings on this planet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home