mostly photos.. and hardly frequent..

Friday, November 17, 2006

Apne ko thank you bolne ka hai...

I landed in London and in the airport finished my formalities with the medical officer and the immigration officer. Collected my baggage and started. Came to the guest house and was arranging my stuff, I find that my work permit - the document which authorizes you to work in UK, and which is the sole reason of me being here - is lost somewhere. :(..

I call up London Heathrow airport lost and found department, but no one lifts the phone for 15 mins.. :(..

I initiate the process for asking for a new workpermit. My employer was kind enough to start applying for the same without a second word.

But two days later, I get an email from my employer that my work permit has been found!!! .. whoa... sigh... yeah!!!

I get it after a few days and I find this cute little note in the package along with my work permit..

Truely, you are on your way to build a safe, just and tolerant society!!.. Thank you mamu.. :)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home