mostly photos.. and hardly frequent..

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

ice skating experience

Went to Central park west and found people ice skating.. Initially I thought why take risks in this foreign land without even having an insurance card? Then peer pressure mounted and bought their idea of doing it. It was not easy and needed a
child's learning ability to let go of the fear of falling. I fell down once, but that didn't improve the situation any better.

Basically I did not move much without the support of the side bars. Will need more practice of how to do it. Best was the time of childhood, where you could learn anything you wanted, just looking at people who did it and then develop your own style of doing things. Guess as we develop maturity in life, you tend to seek originality in everything, your own style right from the day one.. and so on. Need to get back to basics of learning.

This lady next to me in this pic is Prameetha, my colleague. Half the credit goes to her for me venturing into this business. So thanks to her. Will post one more blog with a kid's pic, which I liked. For now, this is it.. lot of philosophy.. enough. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home